Dayton Plumber | Plumbing Services
Dayton area resource for hot water heaters, toilets, faucets and more!
When it comes to plumbing, no job is too large or too small for Ed’s! We have been helping Dayton residents for years with a complete solution to their plumbing needs – everything from toilet repair and faucet installation, to replacing hot water heaters and sump pump maintenance. No matter what needs updating, Ed’s Plumbing is available with affordable and professional service.
Our plumbers are all licensed for both residential and commercial plumbing, and will work closely with you to determine the most efficient and affordable plan of action for new plumbing installation or repairs.
Check below for a listing of many popular plumbing services we provide:
- 24/7 Emergency Electric Service
- Toilet Installation & Repair / Clogged Toilet Fix
- Kitchen Sink Additions & Faucets
- Hot Water Heaters & Tankless Water Heaters (Sale & Service)
- Underground Water Leak Detection & Repair
- Water Softener Installation & Repair
- Tub / Shower Stall Replacement
- Faucet Installation & Repair Leaky Faucets / Pipes
- Sink Disposal Installation
- Sump Pump Installations & Repairs
- Water & Sewer Line Replacement or Repair
- Clogged Drain / Drain Cleaning / Plumbing Snake
- Certified Back flow Testing and Maintenance
Underground Water Leak Detection
Ed’s can track down your underground water leak. We pinpoint the water leak fast and easy and without having to tear into your home or place of business to find it. We use an amplified listening device, ground sensor, probe rods, sensor magnet, and high performance headphones to search your water lines through hard and soft surfaces such as under concrete slabs, asphalt, grass, carpet, tile, walls, swimming pools or hot tubs.
We also find leaks in above and below ground pipes, water mains, iron valves, steel pipes and fittings too. We don’t dig holes everywhere and take the guesswork out; that makes finding leaks easy, saving you damage, time and money.
Protect your home or place of business from water damage. Ed’s can find the leak fast and easy.